A fantastic and reputable London property firm are looking for a property manager to join their head office in South West London. So if you have a passion for property, and want to continue your career in property management, this could be the position for you! This is a large office, with high performing staff and a great company culture, so if you are looking to progress and develop your career this could be the company for you!
- Effectively managing maintenance aspects
- Responsible for day to day enquiries
- Managing a portfolio of 120 properties
- Delivering exceptional service to both the client and tenants
- Monthly property inspections
- Arranging check outs, inventories and return of deposits
- Manage the process of returning deposits to former tenants.
- Property management experience
- ARLA qualified preferable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Has a track record of success in a similar role within the property management function of a residential lettings agent.
- IT Literate in Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant CRM system.
- Must have Full Driving License
If you are interested in this exciting South West based Property Manager position please apply now and Danielle Borgonon will be in touch to discuss further details.