I am working with a fantastic and leading property specialists operating within the Boroughs of Knightsbridge and Chelsea, who are dedicated to delivering the best results to their clients. They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their high preforming and dynamic team. Located in picturesque Knightsbridge, you will be picking up a portfolio of prime London properties located within Kensington and Chelsea.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manager prime central London properties and to join a close knit and supportive team. If you are interested in this Knightsbridge based Property Management opportunity please continue reading and apply below.
Responsibility for the general organisation and administration of the property management portfolio consisting of 60 prime London properties. This is a key role within the department, working with the negotiators, progressing managed lets and supporting the team to secure new management stock, whilst maintaining a high standard of service for managed clients. Ensuring internal controls and procedures are followed in line with ARLA and TPO guidelines, the Terms & Conditions of Business and Safety & Legal requirements are satisfied.
Duties and Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Tenant & landlord liaison
- Routine maintenance, decoration, repairs
- Prepare managed properties for letting & communication to team regarding works/activity updates
- Accurate updates on IT system & management of client accounts
- Manage time efficiently ensuring Director is aware of timetable
- Conclude deposit release/negotiation for all properties
- Organise additional works for managed & non-managed clients such as refurbishment, cleaning, carpeting, bathroom refits etc…
- Proactively investigate changes to legislative requirements in respect of safety in properties ensuring measures are put in place, clients are advised and where necessary programmes are initiated to ensure compliance
- Follow up new property management opportunities & actively support initiatives to increase the portfolio
- Work with negotiators when new Property Management is secured, working to deadlines with any pre tenancy works that may be required
- Contact new Tenants within 24 hours of let commencement to introduce self
- Process invoices within agreed timescales
- Diarise property visits, confirm to tenant in writing (giving reasonable notice) & re-arrange within 7 days in event of cancelled/abortive visits
- Attend to general day to day property matters during the course of the tenancy & investigate defects which are brought to our notice
- Organise payment of any property outgoings
- Keep a track of managed Gas/PAT certificates, pending expiry's & arrange re-checks, copy certificates to tenant
- Prompt accounts administrator to effect client payments & manage client floats
Other Key Skills, Knowledge and/or Competency
- ARLA qualified preferred
- Clean driving licence preferred
- Customer focused with a commitment to maintaining excellent customer service standards at all times
- Ability to work under pressure
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Team Player
- Ability to effectively use Word & Excel, Outlook and appropriate software
- Excellent standard of English and numeracy
If you have property management experience and would like to find out more about this Knightsbridge based Property Management position please apply and Jacob Gough will be in contact to discuss further.