Property Manager - West End
My client is a leading property consultancy operating in the UK and around the world, offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. They are currently looking for a top Property Manager to join their property management team based in their Central London Head Office.
My client is a very reputable brand, and known for their excellent training programme and progression plans for employees. If you are looking to join a company that you can forge a truly great career with, look no further.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with tenants and landlords, and providing a high level of customer service and experience.
- To carry out pre-tenancy works
- Attend to any items marked on check in report
- Facilitate property visits twice a year on each property and action findings accordingly
- Arrange routine and emergency maintenance
- Co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects where applicable
- Pay all contractor and other invoices, ensuring funds are available
- To attend to any items marked on check out report and send dilapidation claim to landlord
- Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Liaise with TDS where applicable
- Print off daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
- To update the system with float, landlord's instructions and any additional clauses in the tenancy agreement to be noted
- End tenancy on the system
- Update diary on the system for all property inspections
- Archive files/invoices
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Career Experience Required
- Prior experience in a similar role essential
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic accounts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- ARLA qualified desirable
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis
If you are interested in this exciting Central London based Property Manager position please apply now and Danielle Borgonon will be in touch to discuss further details.