PROPERTY MANAGER - WEST LONDON
One of London's leading estate agency brands is looking for a property manager who will be responsible for the direct management of a portfolio of over one hundred residential properties.
The ideal candidate will have at least a years' experience in property management and will work in a small team of property managers and reporting to a divisional team leader. You will be the single point of contact for both landlord and tenants offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
This is a great role to develop and progress your career within an established independent brand.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Single point of contact for the landlord and tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check in's / check out's and inspections
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven experience within customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organised
This exciting role is paying up to £24,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288