Property Manager - West London
I'm currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a Property Manager to join their West London team. You will be joining a small, boutique organisation who specialise in managing high end West London properties. As the Property Manager you will be looking after a portfolio of 80 properties and will be given the freedom to manage it like it's your own. You will be working within a lovely team of 5 people and everyone has a lot of responsibility as it's a small team.
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
- Build and foster relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Minimise void periods by monitoring expiring tenancies and negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
- Constantly monitor and curtail any rental arrears
- Administration of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Organising check-in and check-out inventory inspections
- Booking property inspections and producing landlord reports
- Understanding rental statements and identifying discrepancies
- Logging deposits with DPS scheme, itemising deposit deductions and dealing with DPS claims
- Organise repair quotes and works as necessary, including new build defect issues
- Utilisation of invoicing and payment systems
- Use management software system in line with business operating requirements
- Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
- Apply outside-the-square approaches to daily problem solving
- Customer service is paramount
- Two years' experience in AST Property Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Relationship Management with key-stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook Excellent communication skills
This role offers a basic salary of £35,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.