A role has come about in a large West Surrey town as a Property Manager. You will be working for one the top local independents, with an enviable portfolio of properties requiring full management.
Working in a busy high street office, you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Handle all aspects of administration required to move a tenant into their new home
- Liaise on a regular basis with landlords and tenants alike to make their experience with us as enjoyable as possible
- Personally visit homes in our portfolio periodically for inspections
- Arranging remedial works arising from these visits, as well as fixing issues between tenancies, which will be carried out by our team of sub contractors
- Promotion of all offered services, including Rent protection
- Ensure all properties have the correct safety compliance certificates to be rented out
- Deposit safeguarding and negotiation
- Negotiating renewals with tenants and landlords
The Salary on offer ranges from £25,000-£35,000 pa along with other benefits.
For more information, contact Jack Dicker at Crux Careers on 01344 233444 or email email@example.com