This role is working for a New Homes developer in their Market Research Team and will be in charge of sourcing competitor information in order for the Sales department to accurately determine their strategy. The role requires this candidate to analyse and report on data to establish market trends, sales performance and drivers. This also involves staying on top of political and economic news and trends that may affect the property market.
The right person will be motivated to proactively sourcing information, able to then analyse and then present to the management team in an articulate and concise manner.
- Managing existing database and drawing on marketing intelligence
- Visit launches and developments of competitors to ascertain sales performance and data
- Compile and present data
- Networking and continued professional development
- Analyse new and existing data
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is essential
- Proven analytical approach with attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Property market knowledge and understanding
- Computer literate
Salary - £60,000
For more information and a confidential chat, please contact Laura at Deverell Smith