A market leading property Analytics Company is looking for a self-motivated and high-energy individual to fully contribute to the ongoing growth and expansion of its information & marketing services. They have a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of their people.
The successful Account Manager will meet or exceed client activity and sales objectives within their territory by promoting and selling the product through professional sales techniques. You are responsible for building long-term business relationships with your clients in the commercial real estate arena and growing your portfolio through new sales.
Their clients are all commercial property professionals - largely coming from the following types of organisations: surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutional investors, retailers, property companies and government. These clients and prospects are high value to CoStar. As such you would be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
We can offer a role in a dynamic, high achieving, high growth international company to the right candidate.
- Meet with clients regularly to build strong commercial relationships
- Expectation - 2 days per week office based / 3 days per week in field visiting clients in assigned national territory.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
- Educated to Bachelor degree level - essential
- Solid sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors:
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Adaptable to change in a fast moving environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Able to articulate value of CoStar Groups offerings to clients.
- Full, clean driving license - essential.
- Business Information
- Internet Related Services
- Commercial Surveying
What is in it for you?
You would be part of a fast-changing and ambitious group which has already commenced its aggressive expansion plans, and you will be you will be part of a close-knit team charged with progressing this rapidly expanding operation. We offer an attractive salary, uncapped commission plan and competitive package starting at £40,000 on the base. Including 25 days holidays per year, competitive pension scheme, birthday lunches, interest free season ticket loans, the ability to buy and sell holidays and many more fantastic benefits.
If you are still look for reasons to apply reach out to Will Matterson at Deverell Smith today to discuss in more details.