A high end, exclusive developer is seeking new homes sales negotiators to join their team to be based on a scheme in Kent.
This particular developer is renowned for building super high end developments and their outstanding spec around the Kent/Sussex/Surrey area. They pride themselves on their excellent product and customer service. Their portfolio is extremely diverse and ranges from large schemes to luxury high end one off houses.
You will be lone working within a team and will be based day to day in a marketing suite. You will be responsible for selling a specific development as well as hand holding clients through the whole sales experience.
- Perform viewings of the marketing suit as well as use floor plans, miniature models and any other necessary materials to aid sales
- Have overall responsibility for the sales on your allocated site.
- Using strong sales skills to help achieve the best possible price for each plot and hot sales targets
- Liaise with Site Manager and sales manager to establish completion dates
- Prepare handover packs and plots for occupation
- Offer excellent customer service at all times and go over and beyond to satisfy the potential buyer
- Demonstrate house plans and specification to potential purchasers and ensure the customer receives exemplary service from initial visit to the sales office through to legal completion.
- Manage the purchase and sale of part exchange properties.
- Ensure competitor analysis is undertaken as determined by Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good knowledge of the property industry, particularly the Kent market
- Have proven sales experience, ideally within property
- Have good customer service skills
- Want to work in a sales environment and keen to earn commission
- Have good IT skills
Salary: competitive basic salary, + Company Car OTE £50,000+