Our client is an established and well recognised property company buying and selling residential properties nationally.
Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit a Property Sales Consultant/Negotiator based at their Leeds offices.
A Property Consultants role is to deal with incoming enquiries (seller leads), produce professional research for underwriter approval, then deliver this information to the vendor in the hope of securing an appointment for a regional manager to close the deal and attain a signed contract for either purchase or sale
The property consultant is to represent the company in the best possible light, adhering to the guidelines set down by the OFT & TPO and to act in a professional manner at all times.
- Deal with incoming enquiries through our different sources of advertising (PPC, Paper, Lead Gen, SEO & self Gen)
- Bring in the required level of contracts from the leads they receive with a target of 5 per month .
- Research deals and produce research evidence to be underwritten by the underwriter.
- Chase managers to make follow up/sweep calls following failed appointments.
- Utilize sales support for sending out letters/SMS
- Deliver a ball park offer and book appointment for regional manager)
- Liaise with the manager and make sure customers are regularly updated with the progress of their file.
- Make a minimum of 60 calls per day
- 1 hour lunch
- Make sure the lead system is updated and maintained at all times
- Look to self gen leads – Empty housing stock, probate solicitors & estate agents
Basic salary £18,000pa with an OTE of around £50,000pa