A terrific opportunity for part-time work with one of UK's most prestigious housing developers has come up in Surrey. The developer is seeking a motivated, experienced and resilient New Homes consultant to work on site in their marketing suite.
If you have previous experience within the New Homes sector, you must apply. You are perfect for this role if you possess sharp, quick decision-making skills, enjoy and thrive in a lone working environment (you must be able to manage your time effectively), and work alongside the on-site full time sales manager and follow out all direction and handover. We want to hear from experienced, intelligent, fun, ambitious individuals!
This is a temporary role that can be worked either full or part-time.
You must have experience in a New Homes environment to be considered.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers to the marketing suite.
- Qualifying potential home owners.
- Completions and Key Handover experience desired.
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads.
- Basic administrative duties.
- Taking telephone enquiries.
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard.
- Updating the database when required.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Have strong administration skills.
- Be willing to work well as part of a team.
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff.
Please contact Lucas at Deverell Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org