One of London’s leading estate agency groups is looking to recruit a Property Services Consultant whose primary function is to contact existing customers and clients and sell the wide range of services that the company offers.
This is an office based position where the majority of business is generated via the telephone, therefore to be successful in this role you will preferably have an excellent telephone manner to be able to establish and build a rapport with people, as well as having a good sales technique.
Whilst this company would ideally like to recruit someone with an estate agency background, they would consider a graduate / trainee. In that case, you would preferably have some sales or customer facing experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and pursuing new business revenue streams
- Calling existing & new clients to maximise the business they do with our client
- Working towards financial and performance targets (KPIs)
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Highly motivated and driven by money
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Extremely organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales or relevant property industry knowledge.
This exciting opportunity will pay an initial guarantee of £22,000 for four months, followed by a basic salary in the region of £16,000 and an excellent commission / incentive where you will be able to realistically earn in the region of £30,000-35,000 per annum. This role is based in one of their central London offices close to a tube station.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.