An award winning, rewarding and ambitious property company are looking to recruit a Property Sourcing Assistant / Trainee Property Sourcer to join their dynamic team in Sale. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work alongside some of the industry’s leading individuals.
The role requires you to assist in sourcing property investment opportunities from developers, national house builders, banks and administrators whilst building new relationships and understanding what makes a good buy to let investment.
As a Property Sourcing Assistant / Trainee Property Sourcer, you will possess excellent client facing skills, work well as part of a team, but also capable of working on your own.
Role and Responsibilities
• Assist the property sourcing team with negotiations and acquisitions
• Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face
• Gathering information with regards to property particulars and feeding that information to the management team
• Maintain contact with developers and agents
• Gathering information from management companies
• Maintaining and compiling spreadsheets
• Liaising with clients
• Previous property experience is highly advantageous
• Confident, articulate, self-starter
• High activity rate with excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• Commitment to
and awareness of the team and changing workloads
• Ability to meet deadlines and taking personal ownership to achieve team goals
• General administration experience
It is important within this role to be a proactive self-starter, with a sharp business brain, as well as possessing an assertive yet persuasive style. Furthermore previous experience of working in the property investment/buy-to-let market would be advantageous!
If you are looking for a role that offers a challenge and fantastic opportunities to progress within a thriving business then this is for you.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000