Deverell Smith are working with a leading operator to find a PRS Manager to work in their Central London Office.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management function in maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy 'void' periods
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support the acquisition of property to achieve organisational targets and objectives
- Ensuring the property portfolio and associated activities are delivered in accordance with legislative requirements and ensuring compliance across the operation
- Providing excellent customer service to a demanding client base and maintaining relevant records and systems
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Property management and lettings experience in the private rented sector
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills with the ability to work as part of a dynamic team and respond positively to challenges
- Proven track record in delivering on targets and deadlines within a demanding customer focused commercial environment
- An awareness of budgetary and financial risk in respect of the residential market place
- Experience of using MS Office Suite
If interested please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.