We are working with an operator within the Build to Rent space who are growing rapidly on a national and global scale. We are helping our client find a Property Manager to be based on site, leading the operations of a brand new development.
THE ROLE (Key responsibilities)
Customer Service & Resident Engagement
- Create a community within the building by providing an unparalleled level of customer service and a well-thought-out schedule of events for the residents to participate in.
- Develop and maintain a robust Resident Engagement Strategy and lead on the delivery of the events set out within the strategy.
- Handling of social media accounts; responding to comments and posting
- Provide local area information to residents
- Be proactive in listening to resident feedback and action any reasonable requests that may arise.
- Develop partnerships with third-party companies to improve the buildings service offering and drive ancillary income.
- Carry out rental appraisals.
- Leasing of vacant and upcoming vacant apartments in a timely fashion. This includes conducting viewings to a high standard; having knowledge of the local area and negotiating terms with potential residents.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis on viewings and submit relevant feedback.
- Identify 'problem' apartments and propose solutions.
- Completing Inventories, Check In and Check Out reports.
- Assist tenants moving in to their apartment; complete apartment and appliance inductions as needed.
The role is paying between £28-30,000 based on experience, with a £5,000 discretionary bonus on top. If interested please contact Nick Hammond to discuss further.