I am currently working on a fantastic position with a company who are rapidly expanding their Private Rented Sector (PRS) portfolio, to become one of the largest in London. They are currently looking for somebody with Property Management experience, ideally with both lettings and property management. The role will be based at the company's head office in East London.
- Managing the PRS portfolio alongside the property management team
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to support the acquisition of properties
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maximising rental returns and minimising tenancy voids
Experience and skills:
- Property management and lettings experience
- PRS experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of customer service
- Proven track record in delivering targets and meeting deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Office
This role requires a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
If you're interested in applying for this exciting position within the PRS space, please apply today and Katie Line will be in touch to discuss.