I have just been instructed by one of Europe's leading PRS investment and advisory teams to identify an analyst to join the team, working very closely to the Director.
The team is predominantly equity transaction focused but also provides cradle to grave advisory and debt brokerage. The role will be assisting the growing team to analyse potential acquisitions and disposals along with exposure to the other services provided. Strong modelling skills are a must but the role will be much more dynamic than that with multiple career progression options. This could be an interesting move for someone currently in an analytical position with a developer, investor or bank.
- 1+ years Real Estate experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Development viability experience preferred
- Exposure to multifamily residential asset classes is preferable
- Ideally CFA, MBA or MRICS
- Advanced Excel - VBA and Financial Modelling
- ARGUS would also be an advantage
For more information on this and other roles, please call Sebastian Ridout on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291.