Our client is one of the largest residential developers in London and the South East. They are currently seeking a commercially-driven construction professional to join their team as a Quantity Surveyor.
Working across a number of mixed tenure housing projects, this is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business at an exciting time in the sector. Your role as Quantity Surveyor will involve pre and post contract duties. Day to day you will be accountable for:
- Working closely with construction teams on new build housing projects from conception to handover
- Procuring and managing subcontractors and suppliers to achieve best value
- Attending project design and pre-contract meetings and site progress meetings to ensure you maintain a full knowledge of the project at all stages during its lifecycle
- Providing accurate financial forecasting and undertaking full contractual management of construction schemes
We are seeking applications from driven construction professionals who are commercially astute and have proven quantity surveying experience. The successful candidate will possess:
- A robust understanding and the ability to contribute to technical drawings and specifications
- Thorough understanding of building regulations and health & safety legislation
- A good working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the biggest developers of new homes in London. Our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate - if you meet the above criteria and are ready to advance your career as a Quantity Surveyor, please call Elise for an initial discussion.