Program, Cost, Consultancy
Salary - £30-£40k
0-3 years PQE
My client are seeking a Quantity Surveyor within the Commercial Sector Team providing accurate and value driven service for large, high profile and exciting key commercial, corporate and residential clients from inception of a project through to completion. Projects will range from £5-£50m.
Feasibility estimates, cost planning, contract procurement, tender documentation, value engineering and commercial awareness, fee generation, dispute resolution, post contract management (competent in cost reporting).
High standards of performance and exceptional communication are expected to drive the project(s) to completion. Problem solving, data analysis and effective project management via APIC, Pinnacle or other appropriate tools will be vital.
Be aware of and develop marketing opportunities to generate potential leads to grow the wider business
- Cost Planning.
- Tender Documentation
- Tender Evaluation & reporting
- Value Engineering and Commercial Awareness.
- Risk Management.
- Post Contract Management: Preparation of Valuations, Final Accounts, Cost Reporting, Change Control.
- Contract Procurement.
- Fee Generation through existing Client Relationship and repeat business, supporting the development of new relationships on behalf of the business.
- Dispute Resolution
- Able to work under own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - Client facing.
- Exceptional numeracy skills.
- Provide great customer service
- Articulate and able to interface directly and confidently with Client Leads and Design Team Principals.
- Achieves the highest standards of professionalism at all times
- Comply with SHE guidelines and procedures within the workplace
Ideally Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar qualification and hold or working towards Chartered status.
Some experience in the London Commercial Market with experience and training within a PQS business.
Proven post qualification experience.
What's on offer?
A place to apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide with best in class, highly skilled professionals that values the diversity of their areas of practice and our people.