The Heritage team within an award winning Main Contractor are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to run two projects in West London.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor:
As an autonomous Quantity Surveyor, who has ideally managed £1m+ projects single-handedly. You will be reporting into the Commercial Manager, running 2 projects. These include:
- £2.5m refurbishment and extension of a listed building in Richmond, packages currently being procured and the project will run until September/October.
- £4m refurbishment of a listed residential development in Hillingdon, build starting in March and is due to be completed in December.
With plenty more work in the pipeline, this is a great opportunity to join a thriving organisation, rise through the ranks and progress into a Senior Surveyor.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent).
- 5+ years running projects valuing £500k upwards single-handedly, including procuring and managing a variety of sub-contractor packages.
- Heritage experience ideally, however not necessary.
- Salary: £50-60k + travel, expenses and pension.
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Alex Smith on 020 3056 0273 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Alex a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Alex specialises in Quantity Surveying recruitment across Developers, Consultancies and Main Contractors, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.