I am exclusively working on behalf of a niche investor / developer who are looking to identify an Analyst to join their new investment team.
The new team will be focusing on multifamily led development schemes across zones 1-6. This role would be ideal for someone already within an analytical seat with a developer or investor or someone who is currently consultancy side looking to make their way client side. The role will be initially focused on viability and modelling of developments and acquisitions but has the potential to move closer to high level development management.
- 1+ years Real Estate experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Development viability experience preferred
- Exposure to multifamily residential asset classes
- Experience of working as either a surveyor or analyst in the UK market
- Ideally CFA or MBA
- Advanced Excel - VBA and Financial Modelling
For more information on this and other roles, please call Sebastian Ridout on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291.