I have been instructed to identify an experienced senior analyst to join a high performing capital markets team. They are focused on predominantly flagship office/portfolio deals across the West End and City with exposure to EMEA. There will also be exposure to corporate finance and development instructions which may include residential multi-family classes.
This role would be a great opportunity for an experienced analyst looking to either build a career/team or as a stepping stone to break into the fund/PE side of real estate.
About the role:
- Creating/Managing bespoke models in Excel
- Client facing
- Working closely with the broking team
- Underwriting investment opportunities
- Viability studies of development projects
- Structured finance advisory
- Great progression structure and the potential to build a team
- 1+ years analyst experience
- 2:1 or above in a finance/real estate related degree
- Experienced in modelling with VBA and Excel
- Experience in calculating IRR, NPV and WACC
- Preferably experience in development appraisals
For more information on this position or any other that I may be instructed on, please call me on 0203 056 0291 or email@example.com