Real Estate Investment Analyst - German Language skills required
A major London Investment Fund is looking to hire a new Investment Analyst.
The main focus of this role is long lease ground rent analysis on German real estate.
The role would involve a mixture of responsibilities not limited to modelling, as our client would actively encourage you to get involved with deal origination and business development in Germany.
- Cash-flow modelling of investment transactions
- Due diligence on transactions
- Translating correspondence from Germany and producing investment reports and models from said correspondence
- Travelling to Germany to meet colleagues and network
- Fluency in German, or a professional working level allowing you to translate on a regular basis
- Highly numerate and skilled on excel
- Ambition and drive to start originating your own deals
- Enjoy travelling and networking abroad
- Experience in cash-flow modelling and financial analysis in real estate investment
This role would allow you to broaden your expertise in deal origination, acquisitions, and client facing skills with a prestigious Mayfair based Investor, whilst providing you opportunities to travel in Germany and grow your own network.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail, please contact me for a confidential chat via:
Phone: 020 3056 0284