Real Estate Investment Analyst - London
A prestigious market-leading developer are looking to hire a new Investment Analyst within their Corporate Finance and Investment Team.
The analysis required in this role will span assets across both residential and commercial classes across the UK, with a lesser Pan-European remit.
The company currently hold many landmark developments throughout the UK and Ireland and this role would offer you significant career growth opportunities.
- Transaction structuring and financial modelling
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis
- Involvement in all aspects of the real estate investment, financing and development cycle
- Valuation of Real Estate assets
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
- Due diligence collection and review
- Performing ad-hoc analysis for management
- Ability to build bespoke cash-flow and DCF models on Excel and Argus
- 3-5 years' experience working in Real Estate Investment, including exposure to residential and commercial development
- Professional Qualifications such as MRICS/ACCA preferable but not a requirement
- Financially numerate with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- First class written and numerical presentation skills
- Total commitment to high standards with a particular focus on attention to detail
- Highly organised with a professional and proactive outlook
If you would like to find out more about this position please contact me for a confidential chat via:
Phone: 020 3056 0284