Real Estate Investment Analyst - Real Estate Experience Required
One of the largest UK investment firms are looking for a new Investment Analyst to join their team.
The investment arm of this company has huge capital backing and is rapidly acquiring new property. The role would allow you to work on deals from acquisition through to execution stage and gain exposure to the entire life-cycle of the transaction, whilst working alongside the directors and building on your own network of contacts.
Do you have:
- Experience in real estate investment
- Strong modelling experience, and an ability to build bespoke cash-flow models as well as work on templates
- A strong team mentality and an ambitious outlook
- Confidence in presenting your findings to others
- Experience in conducting financial due diligence
- Ability to assist in annual asset and portfolio review analysis
- Ability to assist in identifying qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability
- 1-2+ years of work experience in real estate banking, lending, investment, advisory
- MRICS and/or ACA are advantageous but not required
If you're looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your analytical skills and further your experience in real estate then please get in touch for a confidential chat!
Tel: 020 3056 0284