As receptionist and marketing suite manager, you will act as the first port of call to all visitors to our client and will also be the key contact to coordinate the day to day running and logistics of the office. You will also provide support and assistance across the various departments in the office.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing administration support to the relevant teams.
- Greeting guests in a professional manner and providing refreshments.
- Meeting room management including diary management.
- Organising catering and setting up Audio/Visual equipment for meetings.
- Answering the switchboard, transferring calls and responding to enquiries.
- Dealing with all outgoing and incoming couriers, taking & recording deliveries and alerting relevant team members when deliveries have arrived.
- Processing all incoming and out coming
- Checking all kitchen and cleaning supplies as well as stationery are kept up to stock.
- Working alongside and supporting commissionaire to the building.
- Setting up the marketing suite - turning lights on / off, offering refreshments.
- Reporting and following up on any building issues with the property manager for the building.
- Manage keys singing in and out.
- Take people up to the marketing suite.
About the candidate:
- Corporate looking receptionist.
- Clear confident telephone voice.
- Managing the tenant on the upper floor who have tendency to park vehicles directly outside front door, feel confident to move them along with the assistance of the commissionaire.
- Someone that takes ownership and pride.
Working hours 9am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
3 months probationary - 12 month fixed term contract
Proposed start date 1st June 2017
If this sounds like you, please apply!