My client is a private investor looking for an intelligent individual to join a small team in Mayfair. As a receptionist, you will be the first point of contact as well as offering administrative duties to provide general support to the office. You must be well presented, enthusiastic and keen to put a stamp on your work. You will be part of a small team, which is predicted to grow by a team of eight by January.
You must be able to work on your own as well as part of a small team. This is the perfect job someone who has had 6 months to a year experience and wanted to be part of a new venture in Mayfair.
Duties of this position
- Meeting and greeting
- Coordinating front desk activities
- Redirecting calls
- Dealing with any emergencies in a timely and effective manner
- General office duties
- Maintain and follow safety procedures
- Solid written and verbal skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
If you are interested in getting involved in this exciting endeavour then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Isabella Laws