Our client are an award winning Property Consultancy based in the popular area of Central London. They are searching for an energetic, bubbly and Receptionist to join their growing team.
The Receptionist will be responsible for maintaining an organised and approachable front of house area. You will be the first point of contact for staff and clients, and therefore must be warm and presentable. You will ideally have minimum 2 years' experience working in a Receptionist position, ideally within the property world.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering the phone and distributing messages to the correct individuals
- Managing the switchboard
- Be first point of contact for the business, including welcoming visitors and providing hospitality
- Ensure meeting rooms have been booked correctly
- To ensure the reception area is kept smart and welcoming
- To collate, circulate and monitor weekly marketing activities
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and collating
- To arrange for any couriers or special deliveries - when appropriate
- To assist with client Relationship management system and/or other databases
- Need to be very approachable and personable
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to the customers
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and to work with minimal supervision
- Have a good standard of personal presentation
- Have very good phone manner
- Be highly organised and use initiative
**Competitive salary on offer** - they will offer up to £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus fantastic company rewards and benefits, included an exciting trip abroad.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.