A great opportunity has come up for an individual to join an exciting Chinese Property Development firm in the heart of London.
The correct individual will be very presentable and have an outgoing, fun personality who is eager to get stuck in and work in a very driven work place. You will also need to be available for an immediate start.
The duties the reception/administrator will carry out are:
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Answer all incoming calls and take messages for the entire company
- Manage and keep the reception area and office clean and tidy at all times
- Manage the meeting rooms in an efficient and professional way
- Provide general office administration and carry out well controlled office purchases and supplies.
- Assist in organising company event, team building and performance programs
- Carry out all ad-hoc tasks assigned by line managers
- Manage lunch reservations, meeting rooms and cancellations in line with company policy
The key skills they are looking for in the Receptionist/Administrator are:
- Highly organised
- Have to be well spoken
- Must be outgoing and have good communication skills
- Have excellent organisation skills
- The ability to be able to plan ahead and manage their time effective
- Have a positive outlook
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.