We have an exciting opportunity for a corporate Receptionist/Team Assistant to join a well-known, luxury property developer. The stunning offices are in a prime location along the river in South West London.
You will be the face of the company and will act as the first point of call to customers and staff. You will work in a team of two (yourself and another), based on Front of House and together, will take complete ownership of the smooth running of the office.
You must be professional, well presented and confident in speaking to people at all levels.
The role will entail, but not be limited to:
- Welcome guests/offer refreshments
- Answer the main line, screen and transfer calls appropriately
- Manage meeting room bookings (including set-up and tidy)
- Administrative support to the team (as and when required)
- Daily post (incoming and outgoing)
Skills and experience required:
- A reliable, confident and well-spoken individual
- Friendly and professional with an excellent telephone manner
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Exceptional five-star customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, helpful and be computer literate
If this role sounds of interest and you want to work for an established, reputable property developer based in South West London, we would love to hear from you.