Winkworth are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant, to help set up their internal recruitment department. This opportunity will suit a highly ambitious, talented professional who wants to work in the UK property market.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in Estate Agency or Recruitment, be target driven and deliver the highest levels of customer service. They should also be entrepreneurial, organised, proactive and good at dealing with a wide range of different people from franchisees to junior negotiators.
This is a rare opportunity to drive a business from the ground up, and will give the successful candidate the chance to have input on the direction and strategy of the department. With uncapped commission and on target earnings of £45,000 in year one, as well as significant career progression, this is an opportunity that with hard work will be well rewarded.
The role of the recruitment consultant will include:
- networking and building relationships with people at all levels - from franchisees to new starters in the industry
- sourcing and screening candidates
- account management
- attending events and representing the company
- negotiating offers of employment
- managing your sales pipeline
- organising your contacts
- selling opportunities to candidates
- providing feedback and advice to candidates
- hitting and exceeding targets.
In addition to this, the ideal candidate for the position must have the following attributes:
- a genuine interest in pursuing a career in the property industry
- the ability to work as part of a team
- excellent communication and networking skills
- be a quick learner who can manage their work load in a fast paced environment
- flexibility to adapt and grow within an expanding company
- business minded, ideally with some work experience in an office
- competitive, ambitious and money motivated
- strong work ethic and self-motivated
- professional and well presented
- be a self starter.
To find out more about this opportunity get in touch today by contacting email@example.com