I am searching for a regeneration specialist to work for a leading team working to revitalise one of London's most exciting regions. Based in central London my clients are looking for someone to identify and develop their portfolio and engage with their residents to regenerate their community.
The role would report directly into the Head of regeneration and involves the identification of regeneration hot spots, and where further housing can be added. Closely working with stakeholders, the role requires plenty of engagement and understanding of the needs and requirements of the residents while keeping in brief with the business's objectives.
The regeneration managers main responsibilities are:
- To identify and develop regeneration proposals
- Engage with stakeholders
- Appoint consultancy team, including architects and other relevant external professionals
- Appraise the regeneration to make sure it is feasible and in line with the budget
- Initiate and follow an effective communications strategy
The ideal regeneration manager will have:
- Good understanding of issues relating to estate regeneration, including redevelopment and refurbishment
- Proven experience of managing developments and refurbishments
- Good understanding of managing and using financial spreadsheets
- Proven track record of achieving planning permission for regeneration or in-fill developments.
To apply to this role, or for more information please follow the below steps and upload your CV.