Our client, a leading managing agent are looking for a Regional Facilities Manager to manage all operations and services for a mixed use portfolio of properties in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing a multi-site portfolio and previously fully managed a complex service charge budgets.
- Deliver FM services to multi-tenanted properties
- Prepare and ongoing management of the Service Charge Budget.
- Experience managing staff on site
- Experience with tender process of contractors and services.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters related to common areas and specific parts of the building.
- Experience setting up new management instructions
- Assist with FM related projects
- Implement and managing Health and Safety procedures
- Experience in a similar role managing a multi-site portfolio.
- Must have previous experience within a Managing Agent environment.
- Experience managing service charge budgets
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£32,000 - £38,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith