Our client, a leading managing agent are looking for a Regional Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of mixed-use property in Bristol and the South West. You manage all operations for the sites including Maintenance, Service Charge Budgets, KPI's, Company procedures and Health and Safety legislation's.
- Ensure fabric of the building is maintained, internally and externally to the high standard.
- Responsibility for all health and safety compliance including third party services providers.
- Managing third party contracts ensuring high standard of service is provided according to agreed contract.
- Full responsibility for setting and reconciling annual Service Charge Budget.
- Monitoring and controlling service agreements in line with client budget agreement
- Monitoring of KPI's to maintain standards.
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with tenants, attending tenant meetings where applicable.
- Manage risk and deal with insurance issues
- Organise fire and evacuations in accordance to legal requirements
- Liaise with Local authorities
- Management of work programmes on site and act as the point of call for all involved
- Produce reports regularly for operation team when required
- Carry out procurement in line with company policy
- Experience in a managing agent environment
- Prior experience managing service charge budgets
- Membership of BIFM
- IOSH minimum
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith