Our client a leading managing agent require a Regional Facilities Manager to manage a multi-site portfolio. Predominantly based in the West London area. With a few sites in Central London.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a multi-site portfolio, for a managing agent or landlord, experience managing third party contractors and experience managing complex service charge budgets.
- Deliver FM services to multi-tenanted properties
- Prepare and ongoing management of the Service Charge Budget.
- Experience managing staff on site
- Experience with tender process of contractors and services.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters related to common areas and specific parts of the building.
- Experience setting up new management instructions
- Assist with FM related projects
- Manage Health and Safety procedures
- Good M&E knowledge
- Experience in a similar role managing a multi-site portfolio.
- Must have experience managing service charge budget
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith