We at Deverell Smith are actively looking for a Regional New Homes Sales Manager for a unique and forward thinking developer with huge expansion plans for 2018.
This person will be responsible for managing 5 outstanding developments across Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire. You will be working for hugely respected developer who are renowned for building high spec developments in and around London and the Home Counties.
The developer has won a number of nationally recognised awards for their builds, with a tremendous amount of expansion plans on the horizon it makes this is a great time to get on board.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for growing and supporting the sales teams as well as overseeing the developments.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the selling of 5 large schemes.
- Managing the sales teams to ensure they are performing as best as possible and targets are met
- Helping ensure overall company targets are met and hopefully exceeded
- Day to day management of scheme sales budgets
- Having the ability to create appraisal reports and deliver these to senior directors as well as conduct market research, you will also be required to conduct monthly reports
- Ensuring units are sold within target timelines
- Provide support and training for sales staff
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- At least 2 years of sales management experience
- Excellent knowledge of New build sales process
- Proven experience and understanding in driving KPI performances
- Have the ability to understand and enhance plans and drawings.
- Experience of working within a results driven environment
- Experience of team management and motivating staff
- High level of communication and organisational skills
- Excellent I.T skills in all main Microsoft Software and ability to easily pick up the use of new systems.
In return my client is offering;
- Basic salary of up to £58,000
- £25,000 annual bonus / split quarterly
- Car allowance of £6,250
If you're interested in the role or know somebody who is then please feel free to get in touch today to discuss the role in further detail on (T):0203 056 0282 (E): email@example.com