Our client is currently developing some very exciting projects in London and are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to help develop the team.
The group now provide thousands of amazing homes each year and are continuing to grow. Last year they launched a new brand and are looking to deliver even more innovative, high quality homes. They would like a Regional Sales Manager to come on board and join them in this new adventure. They are proud to partner with world leading architects and interior designers and are keen for all members of staff to be passionate and drive their visions.
This is an exceptionally exciting time to join this company as they are keen to keep growing. This will be a fantastic opportunity to help develop the team, grow the brand and input ideas into such unique projects.
They are looking for someone who is motivated and enthusiastic who has had experience working at management level for a UK developer/house builder. You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the sales strategy through sales agents and residential development sites. You will also need to be confident in monitoring budgets and profit margins. You must have proven managerial experience in a private developer within London and experience of working within a target driven environment. You must be able to demonstrate experience at report writing and successfully managing sales agency staff. Knowledge of using CRM systems and private development legislation is also essential.
Some of the responsibilities will include;
- Analysis of performance metrics, KPI's etc
- Management of sales staff inclusive of their training and development
- Pricing and presentation of developments
- Responsible for all legal and governance requirements
- Visit and work from each development site weekly, keeping up to date on the progress and dealing with any issues that may arise
Salary and Benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible insurance benefits
- Training and development plans
- Salary will be dependent on experience however will be circa £60,000 basic + bonus
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith on 0203 056 1212 or email@example.com
Please note all applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.