My client is the market leader in information and marketing within the commercial real estate industry offering a unique and tailored solution to industry professionals. Nominated one of Forbes' most innovative growth companies, they lead the way in commercial real estate information, marketing and analytics. The company is growing at a fast pace with offices already covering USA, UK, Spain, Germany and France.
You will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking leadership team focusing on development and associated growth of the Regional UK markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, motivating and auditing a sales team within their respective territories assisting with delivery, strategy and promotion of the brand to generate new sales, drive activity and retain key client relationships. We are looking for someone passionate about the brand and dedicated to driving high performance.
- Drive sales activity within team through high volume of client visits and meetings
- Expectation - 2 days per week office based / 3 days per week in field with clients & account managers.
- Achieve regional sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis
- Prepare and deliver accurate forecasting on a weekly monthly longer term basis
- Prepare and deliver new business development actions and delegate these where required
- Manage all Sales Executives: Actively monitor performance, allocate territories, and provide training and development
- Coach and mentor team members to achieve individual and group success
- Accompany team members on client meetings regularly
- Assist in negotiating & closing agreements with key accounts
- Provide support to Sales Executives to maximise revenue and minimise incentives on key accounts
- Lead campaigns to grow the brand
- Regularly identify and suggest potential PR opportunities for the brand
- Agree advertising strategies and requirements for all developments in their area and monitor effectiveness.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in key, assigned customer accounts
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Assist in the recruitment of Sales people as and when required
- Promote a strong commercial awareness
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Education, Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to inspire and manage a mature and intelligent sales team
- A commercial property background or within residential markets with a focus on online agency is preferred. Backgrounds in data, information and IT solutions management will be considered
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
- Excellent communication, organisation and influencing skills
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships
- Flexible - ability to work at all levels
- Problem- solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast moving environment
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide supportive leadership to others
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Full clean driving licence.