Our client is one of the largest developers in London and are known for excellent product offering both private and shared ownership properties. Due to a recent merge with another Housing Association there is aggressive growth on the cards and quite a lot of future progression is on offer for the right candidate.
This role will require someone to work within a close knit team and be solely responsible for the teams on site. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the large sales team ensuring they meet and exceed sales targets as well as always offering excellent customer service at all times.
You will be reporting into the Head of Sales and will have training on how to devise sales and marketing strategy as well as all pre-launch strategy including pricing and scheme optimisation. Any experience within this would be highly regarded but it is not essential. Our client is seeking someone who is strong at managing sales teams and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent people management skills as well as proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record of managing a sales team within the new homes industry
- Ability to drive a team to meet and exceed targets
- Proven track record of providing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and Networking Skills
- Excellent computer literacy, inclusive of Microsoft Excel
The role is offering:
- £35,000 - £45,000 basic OTE £60,000 + lots of benefits, competitive pension and flexible working
- Excellent training and encouragement of personal development
- Annual bonus
- Healthcare & Life assurance
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.