Relationship Manager x3 - Build to Rent
You will deliver the client promise that makes the resident living experience rewarding ('everything possible'), so they have the freedom and choice to live every city day to its full potential. This in pursuit of ensuring neighbourhoods are optimally occupied and able to deliver required returns to shareholders.
- To be the primary, customer facing representative for all current and prospective residents, ensuring that they enjoy an exemplary experience from first enquiry to move-in, and on to an enduring and sustained residency experience thereafter
- To listen, to challenge and be ready to change and the things that raise expectations and set new living standards, working collaboratively with the wider team
- To meet set Budgeted targets for occupancy and revenue, and Net Promoter Scores
- Manage all new enquiries, viewings and the lettings process, including resident induction.
- Manage the resident contracting process, ensuring compliance with all standards, legislation and processes, controls and policies
- Manage applicant checks, including referencing, ensuring that applicants are correctly screened and commercial risk managed
- Undertake inspections of both occupied and vacant properties, to ensure apartments are maintained at the required standard, reporting breaches or maintenance issues
- Move out (and deposit release) process
- Accurately report and record all activity in line with controls, processes and policies
- Previous letting/property management experience
- Brilliant customer service experience
- Actively solving solutions
- Great communicator
To discuss further, please get in touch with our Build to Rent specialist, Nick Hammond.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 291 0917
Deverell Smith is a leading executive search firm in the UK Build to Rent/ US Multifamily sector. Our team advises clients on hires for some of the most exciting and innovative rental schemes throughout the UK, Ireland and United States. We work with a wide range of operators, developers and investment funds. If you are currently working in the sector, or interested in learning more please get in touch with our team.