Are you fed up with working late nights and weekends? Have you experience in Lettings within Estate Agency, dealing with renewals and looking after repeat business? Our client has been providing high-quality outsourced lettings solutions for over a decade.
This is an office based role so no driving licence is required. It is also a much sought after Mon-Fri position.
Benefits of the Renewals Administrator role include:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement
- Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
- Office Based (no driving licence required)
Responsibilities of the Renewals Administrator role include:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with landlords and tenants
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Issuing and chasing all documentation in a timely manner
- Confirming end of tenancy details with landlords and tenants
Skills of the Renewals Administrator role include:
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Being able to work under pressure and to prioritise workload
- Being a team player
- Having a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Being an excellent communicator
This is a job that will tick all the boxes, be quick......apply today !!