We are looking for someone who has experience in the property industry, and looking to join a thriving, high-growth estate agency. From your previous experience you will be able to maintain high standards and comply with company practice and procedures. You will become part of an ambitious, world-wide firm who are keen to excel their employees.
- Drafting and issuing tenancy agreements, memorandums of extension, general termination paperwork and legal notices (including section 21's) to landlords and tenants by email and post.
- Coordinating tenant referencing
- Organising end of tenancy inventory checks and liaising with landlords, tenants and inventory clerks
- Updating the Reapit system and internal diary and note systems
- Preparing upcoming tenancy renewal pipelines 90-120 days prior to tenancy expiry
- Coordinating with branch managers for rent reviews
- Issuing 90 days chaser emails/phone calls and providing general administrative and telephone support and liaising directly with landlords and tenants regarding rent reviews
- Maintain paperwork and procedures to a high standard and in line with company practices and procedures.
- Issuing invoices, processing card payments and chasing outstanding admin/rent payments
- knowledge of Right to Rent legislation desirable but not essential
- Able to work in a busy and active environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- General secretarial and administrative skills essential
- Ability to work and support small and large team environments
- ARLA 1 qualification desirable as candidates will be encouraged to sit ARLA exams
- Working knowledge of Right to Rent legislation desirable but not essential
- Supporting the wider team where required
- Opportunities to learn and develop the role within the company
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and have excellent time management skills. You must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word, Excel and Outlook
Offering £26,000.00 - £27,000.00 per annum
If you are keen to develop your strengths and to enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences please contact Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential discussion.