This is a superb opportunity for an individual looking to further their career in property, and specifically within Renewals. This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and their ever increasing portfolio under management, they are looking to increase their staffing levels within the Renewals Department as a Renewals Consultant based in Acton, West London.
The objectives of this role are:
- To represent the company in a highly professional manner, ensuring that all Landlords and Tenants are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion using outstanding customer care skills
- To ensure Landlords are achieving the best possible price upon renewal in line with the current market value for their investments
- To ensure that all targets are met.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hard working and a strong team player who thrives in a challenging role and who is able to work under pressure. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem solving techniques are required.
- Representing the company in all aspects of the working environment
- Approach Landlords and Tenants months in advance allowing enough time to secure the renewal
- Have a good understanding of the market value to be able to advise pricing for all properties throughout London
- To negotiate and provide evidence to both Landlord and Tenant
- Maintain regular and effective communication between both parties
- Ensure smooth communication across departments
- Provide clients with exceptional support and customer service throughout the renewal process and make sure to satisfy their expectations as much as possible
- Follow all standard operating procedures in place
- Strong team work skills
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed, received and signed before the renewals start date
- Actively support and motivate the team members in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients, customers and colleagues
- Manage, maintain and develop relationships with both Landlords and Tenants
- Seeking new business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels – written and verbal
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a strong member in the team
- Thorough knowledge of the London property market beneficial
- Exceptional understanding of the company core values and vision
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-tasking and manage time to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self motivated with a can do attitude
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Packages.
The basic salary on offer for this role will be £18,000 with a bonus incentive after your probation, enabling you to earn in between £27,000 to £32,000 dependent on performance. NFoPP training and qualifications are also provided by the company.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.