Are you looking for to get your weekends back!? Have you got experience as negotiator?
We are looking for someone who has experience in the property industry, and looking to join a thriving, high-growth estate agency. From your previous experience you will be able to close deals and have had at least a years experience in Renewal/Negotiating. You will become part of an ambitious, world-wide firm who are keen to excel their employees.
- Negotiating and closing deals between landlords and tenants
- Updating the Reapit system and internal diary and note systems
- Preparing upcoming tenancy renewal pipelines 90-120 days prior to tenancy expiry
- Coordinating with branch managers for rent reviews
- liaising directly with landlords and tenants regarding rent reviews
- Able to work in a busy and active environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent phone manor
- Ability to work and support small and large team environments
- Supporting the wider team where required
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, and have excellent time management skills. You must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, including word, Excel and Outlook
OTE £35,000 per annum
If you are keen to develop your strengths and to enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences please contact Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential discussion.