The Renewal Negotiator position is pivotal to maximising existing business whilst continuing to encourage repeat and loyal business by driving, negotiating and renewing on-going tenancies within the property portfolio whilst adding value to the Landlord's experience.
The Renewals Negotiator is very often the first person to contact the Landlord and Tenant since the tenancy began, so excellent customer service is key. They must take responsibility for leading negotiations within tight time scales in a proactive and positive way in order to maximise revenue for the business.
This is a fantastic position and would be perfect for a lettings negotiator who would now like to be in fast paced office based role and wants their weekends back!
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RENEWALS NEGOTIATOR:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlord and the Tenants three months prior to the tenancy expiry date
- Seeking to achieve optimum tenancy terms for the Landlord to maximise their yield with long term secured tenure and rental increases
- Providing exceptional customer service and offering professional advice to clients on market conditions
- Working closely with the front offices to gain knowledge of the changing markets which will be used as a negotiation tool with Landlords
- Drafting, issuing and following up on all on a renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various departments are aware and serving end of tenancy notice where necessary
- Upholding department service standards
- Delivering key performance measures to achieve personal and team targets
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with Tenants and Landlords to encourage repeat business
- Maintaining up to date notes of all correspondence on the internal system at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Personable with a confident phone manner
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Letting experience preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Target driven and motivated
- Enthusiasm and drive with strong team ethic
- Strong business acumen and commercial thinker
- Creative thinker and innovator
This exciting role has an OTE of £40,000 - £45,000 PA and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288