I am currently seeking a repairs and maintenance administrator for a housing association based in central London. The successful candidate will be part of a housing association which owns and manages over 1000 properties across 15 local authorities, and they are growing!
My client is looking for someone with the below attributes and skills:
- Knowledge of repairs and maintenance
- Key Administration and Customer service experience
- Ability to organise workloads and manage efficiently
- Experience working in a social housing environment
As a repairs and maintenance administrator you will have a variety of responsibilities and duties as per below:
- Taking inbound calls from tenants
- Liaising with contractors
- Giving advice and expertise on the repairs and grading them by urgency
- Booking repairs in via the operations calendar
- Leading on 1 of the 5 main compliance areas
Within this role there is unlimited opportunity to move on-wards and upwards and gain a huge amount of exposure to other areas of this exciting organisation.
If you would like more information on this role please contact Mitch on 020 3056 0273.