Repairs and Maintenance
Reporting to the Repairs Manager you would be responsible for managing residential property portfolio and would be required to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with tenants, contractors and colleagues.
- Dealing with property maintenance issues using our management software called PEX
- Monitor and agree repairs to insure achievement of MLAP's and targets
- Providing solutions to queries, issues or concerns
- Procuring quotations or estimates as required
- Monitoring and updating spares to stock list, undertaking an inventory when required.
- Arranging and undertaking Annual and End of tenancy apartment inspections to identify repair programme and cost responsibility.
- Minimising void loss by ensuring a quick turnaround with repairs
- Assisting in delivering all Key Performance targets relating to repairs and maintenance
- Assisting in the Management of maintenance and service contractors delivering a high quality service in line with our brand aspirations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a repair and maintenance environment (desirable)
- Experience of delivering high quality property services (desirable)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and practice (desirable
- Organising and planning skills
- Great people and practical skills
- Proactive, 'can do' approach
- Negotiating skills
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel, Word.
- Ability to work to tight deadline
Terms and Conditions
- Basic salary up to £25k, dependent on skills and experience brought to the role.
- Annual performance related bonus up to 5% of your salary
- 25 days pa annual leave.
- Working pattern - 37.5 hours pw, to include some evening + occasional weekend work