Repairs M&E Manager
Are you looking to further your career? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Repairs M&E Manager within a Local Authority based in East London.
I am currently looking for an experienced Repairs M&E Manager to lead a responsive repairs service and deliver continuous improvement for residents; making sure the repairs service is effortless to use, can be relied upon and meets the different needs of the customers who the local Authority serve.
The duties of the role are as follows:
- Effectively managing the M&E Repairs within the authority to make decisions in the areas of responsibility and advising senior management on issues.
- Ensure that work is carried out according to programme in a timely manner.
- Manage contract review meetings.
- Produce monthly performance information including information on budget spend, completions, refusals, satisfaction, stock condition, and progress.
- Experience of managing multiple contracts simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of project and contract management with a record of accomplishment
- Knowledge of current building and M&E regulations.
- Experience within social housing would be looked upon favourably.
If you would like more info on this role please contact Mitch on 020 3056 0273