Provider of information, marketing and analytic services to commercial real estate professionals in the USA & across Europe
3,500 people working for the company worldwide, including the largest professional research organisation in the industry.
A software platform service offers customers convenient online access to the most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information - space available for lease, comparable sales information, tenant information, properties for sale, property information for clients' web sites, industry professional directory, analytic information, data integration, property advertising and industry news.
The Research Manager is responsible for leading a team of researchers with the goal of providing customers with the highest quantity and quality of commercial property information.
The Research Manager is responsible for driving the overall performance of the Research team ensuring deliverables are met to ensure the coverage of all commercial properties and transactions in the United Kingdom are documented.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and ensuring the gathering of timely and accurate Commerical Property data for assigned territories.
- Collaborating with Sales to drive market sales growth.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients; and showing clients how to better use in house Products.
- Responsible for the data quality and completeness for assigned territories.
- Regularly reviews Commercial Property websites and publications as a quality review of assigned territories.
- Must be able to drive stakeholder value measured by ability to provide product support to peers, team, and clients, improved market data, knowledge of the Commerical Property industry and existing market drivers.
- Responsible for driving a high performing culture by selecting, hiring, developing and retaining great talent.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required in becoming the Research Manager:
- Leads and inspires a team according to established processes/procedures and management guidance to achieve established, expected results.
- Effectively establishes and communicates expected goals to employees and monitor and assess achievement.
- Educated to degree level (essential)
- Partners with individual contributors to strengthen their performance, correct behaviour and improve the output of assigned team.
- Understands and uses the region's and market's talent agenda to make recommendations for selecting, hiring and retaining talent.
- Mirrors and demonstrates positive behaviors to team and others to influence their work environment and culture.
- Partners and mentors employees within team to assist with career planning and development.
- Understands key factors in the market and begins to understand how team's performance affects the market data client's seek.
- Uses knowledge of market and CRE to contribute and add value in market and client visits.
- Collaborates and influence across organisations.
- Be able to teach others on use of various products and best practices.
- Experience of managing employees and influencing a team would be preferred.
- Related work experience
£65k plus bonus scheme and a variety of attractive perks on offer.