Job Title: Residents Associate
Deverell Smith are representing a wholly-owned rental lifestyle business, the lead brand spearheading a £3bn regeneration of Wembley Park (the 85 acres around the National Stadium). By 2024, there will be 5,000 new rental apartment homes in what will be the largest single Build to Rent scheme in the UK.
Put simply, they are the new way to rent designed with an easy life in mind. We think renting should be easier, fairer and simpler than it currently is and that's why we do all we can to make our residents' everyday lives as hassle-free as possible.
The Residents Associate is responsible for supporting the Residents Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings and providing an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out.
- To ensure work orders received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within the time frame targets set out;
- Carrying out daily inspections of all communal areas to ensure general upkeep and cleanliness is maintained to their standards
- Works closely with 3rd party suppliers / in-house departments (concierge, leasing) to ensure customers' needs are met at all times
- Ensures full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation;
- To be passionate about contributing to an environment where teamwork is built on the company's core values of Trust, Integrity, People skills and Individuality.
- At all times deliver a consistent first class customer service and strive with passion to become famous for service utilising the NPS platform to drive positive customer experiences, always seeking opportunities to stand out from the competition and ensuring all customers feel cared for, valued and respected;
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company;
Qualification, experience and skills
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar - desirable but not essential;
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
Please note that working hours may vary due to business demands and availability to assist in resolving problems with customers outside of normal working hours will be required, especially by telephone.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Danielle and she will be in touch.